The Aquatics Director is responsible for overseeing the operations and programming of the club& pool environment. Provide a clean, well-maintained and safe aquatic environment in compliance with both club and public health department standards.
- Select, hire, coach, mentor and educate the aquatic department employee partners in a manner that reinforces the club values and philosophies and insures the operation of the aquatic department meets company standards.
- Oversee all programming for the aquatic area, including swim lessons, swim team, aquatic exercise classes and related swim activities
- Oversee all financial aspects of the pool/aquatic department, including working with the Athletic Director as needed to insure that the financial performance of the aquatic department meets budget
- Minimum of one year experience as an aquatic director or two years experience in aquatics as an instructor or lifeguard.
- High school diploma required.
- College degree in sports or recreation related field preferred.
- CPR Certified