Manager Banquet – Rolling Green Country Buld – Arlington Heights, Illinois 163644
The Banquet Manager assists the F&B Director in overseeing all banquet events in the Club. This employee partner supervises set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food & Beverage financial goals.
- The Banquet Manager coordinates with the Member Relations Director and Private Events Director to ensure that all events are well-organized and exceed the expectations of the host.
- Involved in the hiring and training of staff and in the ordering of product.
- Responsible for executing all Private Events from set-up to tear down and any resets as necessary.
- Resposnsible for superising staff throughout the event from beginning to end while maintaining all professional standards.
- Three years experience as a banquet server or supervisor in a fine dining establishment
- College degree preferred
(Internal candidates should be STAR Service certified. A working knowledge of ClubCater, Aloha and Kronos are a plus.)
Rolling Green Country Buld