Manager Office- Eagle Watch Golf Club – Woodstock, Georgia 209911
The Office Manager is responsible for several duties pertaining to the daily operational functions at the Club and providing assistance to the senior staff at the Club. Responsibilities to include: Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and HR Clerical duties.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue reconciliation and cash deposit activity including reconciling POS systems to Oracle, posting payments, cash receipts,and credit card charges and payments.
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing.
- Responsible for monitoring commission and bonus payouts
- Responsible for vendor reconciliations, bad debt calls and collections.
- Perform System access maintenance and monitoring.
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financial packets and/or Club reports to General Manger and Dept. Heads.
- Review Membership applications for completeness and assurance with program/legal requirements.
- Miscellaneous office manager responsibilities (Supply orders, system maintenance, etc).
- Assist Dept. Heads with Payroll/Benefit processing and questions.
- High School Degree or equivalent, required.
- 2+ years previous accounting experience, required.
- Previous Club/Hospitality experience, preferred.