The Marketing & Communications Coordinator reports to the Senior Marketing & Communications Director. The coordinator is responsible for maintaining all brand standards at Dominion Valley Country Club. Including: social media, print marketing, website management, email communications, and more.
This position is 11 am to 7 pm, Tuesday through Saturday. The role is full-time, includes ClubCorp benefits and paid time off. The ideal candidate will be extremely motivated, hard-working, and looking to prove themself in the marketing world.
Seeking a dynamic team player who will be responsible for assisting with the creation of marketing collateral for use on-site, electronically and through all Social Media outlets, Member Relations and assisting with social events for the Club.
Please submit your application and resume if you display these critical success traits:
• You are a ‘people person’ with a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional Member experience
• You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Technologically & social media savvy
• You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time effectively
• You have strong phone and active listening skills
• You enjoy planning and executing social events
• Assist with developing In-House Marketing Collateral
• Ensure that all Marketing posted throughout the Club is accurate and up to date
• Assist with posting and managing Social Media Outlets
• Acting as On-Site Member Relations & Member Social Event Coordinator
• Assist with updating Marketing Collateral, Website Content & Menus, and more
• Assist with managing On-Line Event Reservations and Listings
We seek candidates that ideally have a Marketing or Communications degree, 1-3 years of experience or internships, along with an energetic outgoing personality, excellent written skills, and a strong technological/social media savvy. Adobe experience is preferred but not required. Would work with our off-site Senior Marketing & Communications Director.We seek candidates that ideally have a Marketing or Communications degree, 1-3 years of experience or internships, along with an energetic outgoing personality, excellent written skills, and a strong technological/social media savvy. Adobe experience is preferred but not required.