Mechanic Lead- Black Bear Golf Club – Parker, Colorado 211093
The Equipment/Shop Manager is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and keeping in good working order for all of the Club's landscape and golf course maintenance equipment.
- Establish and implement preventive maintenance programs for all equipment on inventory in the golf maintenance operation
- Be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all golf maintenance equipment
- Maintain the mechanics work area and company tools in a clean, well organized, safe and secure manner
- Must follow and adhere to all Club/Employee policies, safety and environmental standards as set forth by the company & federal, state and local laws
- Will be responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels of petroleum products, replacement parts, shop supplies and required recordkeeping
- Will be responsible for the storage and removal of waste oils and other hazardous materials and all required recordkeeping for.
- 3 to 5 years in Golf Course Maintenance experience required
- Minimum two year College Degree in Turf Grass Management or related field required