Mechanic Lead – Mission Hills Country Club – Rancho Mirage, California 156517
The Equipment/Shop Manager is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and keeping in good working order for all of the Club's landscape and golf course maintenance equipment, all irrigation pump station and all maintenance buildings and structures.
- Establish and implement preventive maintenance programs for all equipment on inventory in the golf maintenance operation
- Be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all golf maintenance equipment
- Maintain the mechanics work area and company tools in a clean, well organized, safe and secure manner
- Must follow and adhere to all Club/Employee policies, safety and environmental standards as set forth by the company & federal, state and local laws
- Will be responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels of petroleum products, replacement parts, shop supplies and required recordkeeping
- Will be responsible for the storage and removal of waste oils and other hazardous materials and all required recordkeeping for.
- 3 to 5 years in Golf Course Maintenance experience required
- Minimum two year College Degree in Turf Grass Management or related field required
Mission Hills Country Club