This position calls for an individual with an exceptional work ethic, strong attention to detail, effective communications skills, and creative thinking. Works directly with Department Heads to ensure timely and appropriate internal and external communications at the Club.
1. Writes, composes, and edits all Club newsletter articles; collects organizes, and submits all copies for production on a timely basis; proofs contents for corrections and changes; responsible for design and layout of page format and cover design.
2. Maintains all aspects of the Club’s website and keeps up to date.
3. Establishes and creates print and electronic materials for all aspects of the Club: menus, athletic tournament entries, event flyers, in-house signage, etc.
4. Compiles email communications for all Club related matters.
5. Establishes and maintains social media accounts.
6. Creates and maintains the development of the Club’s communications program.
Experience with Microsoft, Canva, and Member Support Software.