Outside Services Attendant- Engineers Country Club – Roslyn Harbor, New York 208927
Outside Services Assistant
Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service for our Members/Guests by conducting the Golf Operations outside services efficiently.
This position reports directly to the Director of Golf or Head Golf Pro and Director Outside Services.
Day to Day:
All the other stuff we do:
- Assist golfers by loading bags, cleaning clubs and preparing golfers for play ensuring all their needs are met and questions answered. Assist by giving suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Cleaning and maintain the storage areas and golf cart fleet at all times.
- Marshal carts in the staging area and assign golf carts to players so the golf carts can be tracked when they are occupied by Members/Guests.
- Assist golfers after their round by cleaning clubs, delivering them to their cars as needed and checking in the golf carts.
- Be knowledgeable and promote events at the Club, course conditions, events in progress, and any information that will be helpful to the Member/Guest, allowing them to enjoy the Club amenities and activities.
- Maintain club storage areas and cart barn in a clean and orderly manner with clubs (rental, member, etc.), equipment, etc. and in proper areas. Report any damage to clubs or equipment immediately to supervisor on shift.
- Maintain the practice areas so they are set-up and continually supplied (i.e., range balls, etc.) and in order for daily usage.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work standards.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.