Pro Golf Assistant – Regency at Dominion Valley – Haymarket, Virginia 162682
Entry Level Assistant Golf Professional
The Assistant Golf Professional is responsible for promoting the game of golf and the club while providing hospitality focused service to our Members and guests. They organize and promote all Club Tournaments and other special events/functions at the Club. The Assistant Golf Professional oversees all aspects of outside golf operations and staff to assure proper performance while following all daily procedures and policies including marshal/starters and golf shop attendants.
- Overseeing and assisting with the golf shop operations and participating in driving revenue and programming efforts
- Efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, and accurately ringing up charges at the register
- Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas
- Assisting the Golf Shop Manager with the set up and running of all Member Golf Events.
- Other Duties as neeeded.
- Customer service experience. Basic golf knowledge required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- PGA Apprentice in progress
- Minimum Level 1 PGA Apprentice level
Regency at Dominion Valley