Professional Player Development
The Manager of Player Development partners
with the Head Golf Professional and is responsible for creating a culture of
improvement at the Club to generate increased levels of participation in social
practice and learning programs amongst the Members and amongst prospective Members
and golfers to increase member value and appeal of the Club to prospects (Members
and golfers) with the goal of improved retention, increasing participation and
contributing to the development of a more vibrant and enjoyable golf community.
- Management of a personal care group of allocated golfers responsible for their retention, activation, and participation.
- Execution of player development activities (this includes coaching and any other improvement activity, engagement events including accompanied play, assessments, fittings, active marketing events and engagements, non-traditional golf events such as a short-game challenge).
- Creation and management of a new membership pipeline including management of the conversion to member
- Improvement of golfers’ playing performance through coaching and fitting
- Sourcing or design and then the management of junior and new golfer coaching programs
- Creation and management of improvement programs, clinics, and coaching
- Design and management of social and group practice, improvement, and learning programs with minimum numbers participating
- Design and creation of golfing and active marketing events.
- 3+ years as Golf Professional
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion preferred
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations