Regional Tournament Sales Director
Founded in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp is the world leader in private clubs. Internationally, ClubCorp's affiliates own or operate more than 200 golf courses, country clubs and private business and sports clubs. Highlights of the portfolio include Firestone Country Club in Akron, OH; Mission Hills Golf & Country Club in Rancho Mirage, CA; and The Metropolitan Club in Willis Tower in Chicago, IL.
The Regional Director of Tournament Sales is accountable for revenue generation in the area of Tournament Events for the local market. He/she is responsible for prospecting, selling and negotiating account contracts for multiple clubs in the market that allow for the continued growth of Tournament revenue.
This individual will work directly with local club employee partners and the regional team to drive tournament sales for clubs within the market. Reporting to the VP of Tournament Sales this individual will be fully engaged with Tournament Directors across the company to leverage accounts, revenue best practices and identify future tournament sales opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring regional and club tournament revenue budgets are exceeded
- Daily sales and prospecting activities to include sales calls, networking, site tours, lead generation, etc.
- Track all leads and utilize the CRM system to manage customers and accounts
- Develop and implement lead generation and marketing strategies at a regional and club level
- Assist in facilitating Tournament Event’s best practice sharing internally
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, members and prospects
- Effectively communicate to clubs and clients to ensure events are flawless
- Create a Tournament Events’ Sales strategy plan, which will include targeting regional accounts, organizations, and large corporations to negotiate and secure tournament commitments in the market
- Responsible for ensuring maximization of revenue through yield management and pricing strategies
- Networking within the clubs, communities, and professional organizations to develop referrals and prospects