Restaurant Server (Full-Time)
A Server is the key to hospitality at Firestone Country Club. This position is responsible for providing a multitude of “Warm Welcomes”, “Magic Moments” and “Fond Farewells” as part of the Member dining experience. The primary duties performed by a Restaurant Server include, but are not limited to, learning Member and Guest names and preferences, understanding all food and beverage menus, executing proper service, efficient order taking and receipt accuracy. In addition, this position must have excellent time management and organizational skills as well as a broad knowledge of the amenities at Firestone Country Club.
- Managing a station whether in the restaurants or in the outside dining venues.
- Knowing Member preferences to create “Magic Moments”.
- Making sure all dining areas are properly set and stocked.
- Ensuring that all posted side work (opening and closing) has been completed.
- Executing service in a timely manner using the standards of operation.
- Being knowledgeable of all amenities offered at Firestone Country Club.
- Understanding the dining room layout as it relates to table and seat numbers.
- Being able to describe the food items on the applicable daypart menus.
- Knowing the liquor, beer and wine offerings within the Club.
- Ability to work as a TEAM to provide a stellar dining experience.
- Experience in using point
- of -sale systems i.e. Micros.
- Excellent appearance, demeanor and confidence level.
- Speed and efficiency.
- Service recovery skills.
- Articulation skills.
- Proficient in multitasking and time management in handling multiple tables.
- Experience in upselling, suggestive selling and add-on sales.
- Accuracy in Member checks.
- Ability to complete proper check-out protocols.
- Flexible scheduling a plus.