You will own the build out and product growth roadmap to deliver BigShots Golf (BSG) interactive gaming and culinary experience. We at BSG are striving to create a world class gaming platform that is fun, exciting and immersive. As a Senior Product Manager, you will deliver features to drive user engagement and retention with the goal of fostering a regular habit of returning to our games to be entertained.
The Product Manager will utilize quantitative and qualitative data to design and optimize gameplay and monetization features for suite of our BGS games. You will help drive the BGS gaming product strategy and to be our expert on existing and emerging game monetization mechanics. The ideal candidate will drive business results and stay fiercely focused on creating fun experiences for our users. This role will collaborate with technology vendors and partners product teams on architecture, technology strategies, feature designs, and analysis.
- Establish the key themes, objectives and key results for your functional area, and support the full product lifecycle.
- Ensure the deep partnership between engineering, designers, researchers, and analysts within the production teams to deliver against the product vision
- Drive Product cross-team collaboration and standardization across your different production teams with efficient processes & best practices
- Champion the voice of the customer, turning user research and data insights into meaningful plans to build the best customer experience throughout the user lifecycle
- Be a smart problem solver and deliver quality solutions quickly.
- Proven track record of success launching and iterating digital products
- Demonstrated ability in Product Management
- Define product features, roadmaps, and releases for user facing BGS products based on business and technology team strategy
- Work closely with external game teams, publishing partners, Program Managers, Developers and QA to deliver key features and products to market
- Worked within an agile software environment to deliver customer-led outcomes
- Ability to easily shift between high level strategy and tactical execution
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal/presentation. You should have experience communicating and influencing at multiple levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a strong bias towards action
- Naturally collaborative and supportive
- 4-5+ years of managing highly technical products in product manager roles
- Understanding of HTTP-based API concepts like REST, GraphQL and gRPC
- Understanding of microservices and serverless; able to compare and contrast
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, currencies and balance
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- An attitude of achievement when our partners are successful
- Ability to craft clear, concise product requirements and specifications documentation
- A passion for games and gaming
- Self-directing and driven
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field required