Server Lead – City Club Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California 165272
Responsible for providing food and beverage STAR Service to Members/Guest ensuring satisfaction, Member retention, and coordinating with the other Club departments. Consistently display the 3 Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide service.
- Maintaining ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the F&B Service training program at high standards
- Responsible for the service of food and beverage to the Members and guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service. As requested, mentor and train others to ensure adherence within the team.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the al carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu, assisting others as needed to ensure consistency in knowledge.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in an attentive and timely fashion.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home, setting an example for others as a lead server.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments, cleanliness and side work is completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service expectations (ie orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitary work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.)
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the completion of additional duties as assigned periodically by the F&B Director, Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
- Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Previous F&B experience preferred.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: completion of F&B Service Training Certification and alcohol and food safety awareness certified, including and State/City required certifications.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability to follow instructions well.
City Club Los Angeles