Snack Shack Attendant- Canongate 1 Golf Club – Sharpsburg, Georgia 208572
Snack Shack Attendant
Responsible for providing Food and Beverage STAR Service to Members and Guests ensuring satisfaction and Member retention. Responsible for coordinating with other Club departments to provide set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, production and service of food and beverage items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station. Responsible for the financial performance of the snack shack and the overall appearance of the operation.
This position reports directly to the F&B Director, Service Director, and Banquet Manager with indirect reporting to the Captains and General Manager.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the F&B Service training program(s) at high standards.
- Responsible for set-up of daily par/prep and organization of the snack shack.
- Prepare and store all food and beverage items necessary to operate snack shack in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards, including proper rotation of product, sanitation, and cleanliness.
- Communicate with F&B Director when special products are needed or problems arise with food quality or presentation.
- Present snack shack food items within ClubCorps quality standards guidelines.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a warm welcome making them feel at home. Set the example for others as a lead server.
- Collect money or club membership card for all transactions. Responsible for the daily proper financial closing of the snack shack and cleaning duties.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and snack shack area daily.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is completed in respective areas to meet Club standards. Consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions, therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, including the kitchen, and assure that others are acting safely.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Responsible for attendance at all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous F&B experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- You have completed F&B Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech with ability to follow instructions well.
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace in both indoor and outdoor environments.