Sports Club, Recreation and Aquatics Attendant- Seville Golf Country Club – Gilbert, Arizona 210088
Sports Club, Recreation and Aquatics Attendant
The Sports Club, Recreation and Aquatics Attendant is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer services for our Members and guests.
They are responsible for all designated areas, cleanliness and safety while tending to the needs of the Members and guests. Attendants should be knowledgeable of Club services, features, upcoming events and specials.
- Enforce policies and promote safety within Sports Club and other areas.
- Perform assigned cleaning responsibilities to maintain sanitation.
- Ensure all weights and accessories are racked after use.
- Be attentive to and report equipment issues.
- Ensure pool deck chairs are in proper areas.
- Ensure all complex trash is gathered and discarded during each shift.
- Ensure locker rooms are stocked at all times.
- Any additional tasks as requested.
- Ability to lift minimum of 50lbs and stand for extended periods (3 or more hours).
- Must be CPR/AED/First Aid certified within first 90 days.
- Customer service experience required.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Moring & evening shifts available, must be willing to work weekends, holidays and special events.