POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for creating the first and last impressions of the club experience for the Members by providing all Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Ensure that all Members and Guest check in when using the Spa & Sports Club and that all Members are addressed by name.
2. Answer telephones promptly and courteously and direct all calls to the appropriate areas.
3. Must be knowledgeable of the following as applicable: tennis court reservation policy, Youth Center reservation policy, class/spin reservation schedules, Prophetline, and all upcoming events and specials.
4. To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities.
5. To create personalized service for Members, including providing towel and water service while Members are exercising.
6. To promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
7. Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
8. Responsible for seeing that daily assignments is completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated (ie orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, straightening/stocking of golf shop, etc.).
9. Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
10. Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.