Staff Tennis Shop – Cherry Valley Country Club – Skillman, New Jersey 160761
Tennis Shop Staff
The Tennis Pro Shop Staff is responsible for promoting the game of tennis and the club while providing the Three Steps of Service to the Members and guests of the club. Responsible for providing quality service, and assisting with the tennis shop operations.
- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, accurately ringing up charges at the register and properly checking in all tennis players prior to play. This also includes proper cash handling procedures as well as making sure that all standards of operations are being met.
- Respond to inquiries, lessons and court reservations for Members and guests both in person and on the phone. Converse with Members and guests in a friendly manner. Focus your attention on Members and guests needs and remain calm, professional and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
- Take care of returned merchandise and issuing proper credit to customer.
- Help keep tennis shop neat and clean at all times, sell merchandise.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- Customer service experience
- Basic Tennis Knowledge Required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
Cherry Valley Country Club