The Pool Supervisor is responsible for the operations of the entire swimming complex facility, the swimming pool employees including lifeguards, and the overall safety of those who use the facility. Also has financial responsibility over the aquatics programs developed.
Hire, supervise, and develop all pool personnel to ensure staff is well trained thereby creating a safe environment for those who use facility.
Ensure that pool facility is a safe environment at all times and conduct in-service training drills bi-monthly to maintain safety standards.
Ensure pools are clean and sanitize, skimming pool surfaces, and checking that chemicals in pool are at ideal levels).
Ensure that all equipment (i.e. railings, ropes, pumps, etc.) are in good working order, and provide repair/replacement as needed.
Procure chemicals, equipment, and supplies as needed.
Oversee all programs created for the aquatics department.
Assist in administering swim lesson program and/or swim team program as defined by specific club organization.
Ability to each AED/CPR to club employees, host lifeguard training sessions for local community
- Must be a Certified Lifeguard
- AED/CPR Certified
- Preferred lifeguard, AED/CPR, First Aid instructor certified
- Experience leading, training, scheduling and organizing up to 20 employees
- Requires active shifts as a Lifeguard
- Ability to provide oversight of 4 pools simultaneously
- 2 - 3 years experience in hospitality, supervisor position relating to pool operation & aquatic programs