Tai Chi Instructor
The Personal Trainer is responsible for providing a safe and effective exercise environment for our Members and guests through supervision of exercise programs and education.
- Evaluate Member and guest fitness needs
- Lead group fitness classes
- Contribute to overall department success through increased class participation and cross-department referrals.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- College Degree in health, fitness or recreation related field preferred
- 150 Class Hours + Certification in Tai Chi or as Qigong Practitioner Required
- Certified Personal Trainer preferred
- CPR & AED Certification required
- Flexible schedule
- Minimum of one year's experience in the fitness or exercise industry required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Group training experience required